- 1337x | [magnet] [.torrent file only]
- RuTor [magnet]
- Filehoster: MultiUpload (10+ hosters, interchangeable) [Use JDownloader2]
- Filehoster: GoFile.io
- Filehoster: Qiwi.gg
- Filehoster: OneDrive (Uploaded by DyR0 t(-_-t), compatible with torrent mirrors)
- Based on THE.MULLER-POWELL.PRINCIPLE-RUNE ISO release: rune-the.muller.powell.principle.iso (21,744,910,336 bytes)
- Game version: v22.214.171.124
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 20.3 to 13.5 GB)
- Installation takes 3 minutes (on 24-threads CPU) up to 16 minutes (on 4-threads CPU)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 20.4 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
It is a sci-fi story that takes place in the near future. You are Harry Herman, an employee of Delta Laboratories who researches interdimensional traveling. You had been participating in a project that was supposed to benefit all humanity, but something went wrong. Through the gameplay, you will solve various physics-based puzzles using an energy-manipulating weapon, travel across space and time to explore surrealistic universes and find out the dark truth about this project and your connection to it.
Solve various puzzles and trick enemies using physics interactions and your special tool – the Portable Energy Manipulator.
Many objects in the game can be picked up, brought somewhere, or manipulated in other ways. Whether it’s a computer terminal, a box you can carry, or a simple mug on a table. Explore various interactive environments to find clues and return to the riddle with a solution, which in some cases may be several. Nothing was made for you to solve, there’s no cube dispenser or an obvious exit door at the end. It’s all for you to figure out.
The device you carry throughout the game can absorb different energy types from the environment and use them to perform various tasks.
Absorbing energy from a particular source will give the gun its’ properties. The heat energy from fire and radiators will melt glass, security cameras can be blinded by a beam of light, and for powering generators, you can take hazardous radiation from toxic puddles scattered across Delta Labs facilities. And of course, you will make an encounter with the quantum entanglement energy – the mysterious power capable of opening rifts between worlds.
Apart from solving environmental puzzles, your device can also be used against various creatures you’ll meet in parallel dimensions. Most of the time you can’t defeat your enemies; instead, you can use the Manipulator to outsmart or suspend them. Some enemies can be frozen in place using the force field energy, while others are sensitive to light and can be distracted by shooting a beam at it in the distance. You will require more advanced strategies and combining various energy types to pass them.
You find yourself in one of Delta Labs’ off-world research facilities in an unknown dimension that looks more like a crashing-down laboratory. Your old friends Eugene and Alex try to connect with you shortly, and with their help, you start a journey through various dimensions. You will learn different physics interactions and meet unusual creatures on your way home. Along this, you have to unveil the mysteries of this project and your past.
Experience a non-linear story where your choice always matters. Can you get to the bottom of this, or just try to escape? Who to listen? Who to trust? Which side will you take? And will you finally “break the Principle”? That depends entirely on you.
- Solve various physics-based puzzles
- Unique gameplay mechanics that involve an energy-manipulating weapon
- A mix of sci-fi with surreal and esoteric themes makes the game setting a unique design. Most of the time you’ll spend in bizarre alien dimensions
- Deeply thought-out story and lore. Each location and each character in the game has its own story revealed through various notes, environmental narratives, and characters’ conversations.
- The game features multiple endings that can be achieved through different choices